TCC brings clarity to the complexity of regulation for FCA regulated businesses. Over the past 15 years, TCC has developed an unsurpassed reputation for helping forward thinking firms achieve the important balance between profit and compliance. We offer a range of solutions including rectification, programmes and consultancy.
This is a UK national role and will focus on driving new business development activity across key target markets, ensuring any activity delivers profitable revenue. The jobholder must possess the necessary experience and professionalism to be credible in the marketplace, as well as to challenge and influence senior management internally. Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, you will be expected to work closely with internal stakeholders to quickly establish a network of commercial relationships.
- Leverage your knowledge of TCC’s key products and services to sell these to our priority target markets;
- Have a good understanding of the UK regulatory marketplace;
- Establish a good network of commercial relationships across our target accounts and the wider UK regulatory business community;
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and drive the pursuit process across the sales cycle;
- Attend relevant client and/or intermediary events to network and represent TCC in the market;
- Support, drive and delivery key national Marketing Campaigns when required;
- Deliver internal coaching on business development best practice, when required;
- Accurately record all business development activity in our CRM system and ensure client feedback is shared and acted upon to help increase conversion and client satisfaction.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of working in a client facing business development role, and experience of working in the similar organisation with service focussed propositions;
- Expert understanding of targeting and lead generation with the ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives;
- Good knowledge of UK’s Financial Services regulatory landscape and a proven ability to build strong working relationships with executive level individuals;
- Strong relationship management skills and proactive, positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A sound business understanding, ability to be both commercially astute and risk aware;
- an accomplished networker with strong communication skills.
To find out more, speak to one of our resourcing team today.