TCC brings clarity to the complexity of regulation for FCA regulated businesses. Over the past 15 years, TCC has developed an unsurpassed reputation for helping forward thinking firms achieve the important balance between profit and compliance. We offer a range of solutions including rectification, programmes and consultancy.
The role is available as a contract or permanent, for immediate start.
- Reporting directly to the Client Delivery Director you will be responsible for all delivery aspects of the outsourced service provision of Paraplanning including delivery, revenue generation, quality, risk management and process control.
- You will be accountable for leading, motivating and developing a team of Paraplanners and associated functions carrying out high quality research and report writing on a full range of financial planning products and services in line with agreed client specific SLA’s, pricing, processes and quality standards.
- The Paraplanning managers will report directly to you and you will be responsible for promoting the “getting it right first time” culture within the team and undertaking various people management duties.
- The role will also involve growing the Centre of Excellence for Paraplanning standards and services within TCC and establishing and developing profitable relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for ensuring personal client data is securely held and properly utilised, and any potential breaches are escalated to the Client Delivery Director.
- Strong and inspiring leadership skills
- A strong understanding of the financial services industry with specific paraplanning experience, and excellent knowledge of the Financial Planning Process
- Ability to deliver excellent results under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and teamwork skills
- Ability to quickly analyse and interpret data and take appropriate action
- Ability to work to as part of TCC’s senior management team.
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum QCF Level 4 in Regulated Financial Planning with Chartered Insurance Institute (R01, R02 and R03) ideally with J09 Paraplanning
- Af3 or G60 qualified
- Degree qualified
- Attained or working towards Advanced Diploma (Level 6) would be an advantage
- Fully competent in desktop applications and familiar with Client Back Office Systems such as Swift, Adviser Office, Intelliflo
- Good working knowledge of relevant product and fund research tools, risk profilers and other paraplanning related research and report writing systems.
- Proven experience of Pension Transfers, Pension Freedom, Complex Investments and Inheritance Tax calculations
- Comprehensive understanding of risk profiling, asset allocation and risk rating of funds (to include capacity for loss, appetite for risk)
- Experience of building high-performing teams
- Experience of maintaining good working relationships in delivery of financial advice services or similar environment
- Ability to assess information, make comparisons and identify critical features
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on agreed targets
- Experience and understanding of working in a technical financial services target driven environment
- Proven track record of delivering strong financial results