TCC brings clarity to the complexity of regulation for FCA regulated businesses. Over the past 15 years, TCC has developed an unsurpassed reputation for helping forward thinking firms achieve the important balance between profit and compliance. In addition to our core solutions, rectification programmes and consultancy, we offer cost-effective paraplanning solutions to financial advisers, supported by a compliance foundation that reduces the risk of poor outcomes.
- Provision of whole of market research on Pension & Investments products to meet client needs and objectives in line with the brief provided by the Financial Adviser
- Carry out reviews and research of existing Pension & Investment arrangements
- Preparation of pension and investment suitability reports within the agreed turnaround times
- To maintain positive working relationships with colleagues
- Communicating with clients and providers in a helpful, professional and polite manner
Qualification and Key Skills
- Minimum QCF Level 3 Certificate in Financial Planning with Chartered Insurance Institute (R01, R02 and R03); J09 (Paraplanning) desirable
- Fully competent in desktop applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
TCC supports and encourages professional development for all Financial Services qualifications up to Chartered status and J09 Paraplanning. Client accreditation and training will be provided.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting permanent opportunity and would like to get further information about the role as well as the full job description please call Jana or Lucy for a chat on 0203 772 7230 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more, speak to a member of our resourcing team today.