Working in collaboration with Financial Advisers to validate financial information in preparing bespoke recommendations and suitability reports in line with company policy. As a Senior member of the Paraplanning Team you will act as a mentor and valuable advanced Technical Resource to your colleagues, our external clients & partnerships. The role will involve promoting the company’s services in a professional and FCA compliant manner.
- Provision of a Professional Outsourced Paraplanning Service
- Provision of whole of market research on Advanced Pension & Investments products to meet client needs and objectives in line with the brief provided by the Financial Adviser
- Provision of whole of market research on advanced products to include, pension transfers, inheritance planning, advanced investments and complex tax calculations
- Carry out reviews and research of existing Pension & Investment arrangements
- Preparation of pension and investment suitability reports within the agreed turnaround times
- To maintain positive working relationships with colleagues
- Communicating with clients and providers in a helpful, professional and polite manner
- To act as a mentor to junior members of the Paraplanning Team
- To support Paraplanning Team/Relationship Manager with the day to day running of the Paraplanning Team to achieve productivity and profitability targets
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years plus Financial Services experience
- Minimum QCF Level 4 in Regulated Financial Planning with Chartered Insurance Institute (R01, R02 and R03) ideally with J09 Paraplanning
- Fully competent in desktop applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven experience of Pension Transfers, Pension Freedom, Complex Investments and Inheritance Tax Calculations
- Degree Qualified
- Desirable – Advanced Diploma (or working towards)
TCC provide expert financial services compliance consultancy and have developed an unsurpassed reputation for helping forward thinking firms achieve the important balance between profit and regulation. Having grown significantly over the past decade, we are now the largest independent provider of compliance services in the UK.
To find out more, speak to a member of our resourcing team today.