For the purposes of this policy, “TCC’s websites” are www.tcc.group, www.recordsure.com, www.vulnerablecustomers.co.uk and www.tccintermediary.com.
TCC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should TCC ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using TCC’s websites, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TCC ensures all personal information that is collected, held and used is in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, however TCC may change this policy from time to time to keep pace with legislative and technological changes. Any changes will be communicated via this web page. You should check this page on occasion to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st June 2011. It was last updated 17th March 2016.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is The Consulting Consortium Limited of 10 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6EN.
What we collect
TCC does not collect any personal information from visitors to the website other than information that is knowingly and voluntarily given. TCC may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on TCC’s websites;
- Details of your visits to TCC’s websites, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that information.
If you provide your personal information to TCC by completing a form on TCC’s websites or by submitting your CV via TCC’s websites, TCC may contact you as described in the What We Do With the Information We Gather section (see below). You are also invited to give additional company information but a decision not to do so does not affect any subsequent negotiations or discussions.
What we do with the information we gather
- TCC may use the information to improve products and services;
- TCC may periodically send promotional emails or mail about events, new products, special offers or other information which TCC thinks you may find interesting using the email address and location address you have provided;
- From time to time, TCC may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. TCC may contact you by email, phone or mail;
- If you have submitted a CV via TCC’s websites, TCC may contact you via email or phone and your personal details will be retained in connection with future assignments for which you are considered to be a suitable candidate. If you do not wish this, you should notify TCC using the details in the Controlling Your Personal Information section (below)
- TCC may use the information to customise TCC’s websites according to your interests.
The transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. TCC therefore cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through TCC’s websites – any transmission is at your own risk. Once TCC has received your information TCC is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure TCC has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information TCC collects online.
Links to other websites
TCC’s websites may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that TCC does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to TCC using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing to: email@example.com
- If you have submitted your CV to TCC in reference to a job advertisement and do not wish your personal information to be retained on file for future use, you may notify TCC by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
TCC will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless TCC has your permission or are required by law to do so. TCC may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell TCC that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of the personal information TCC holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held, please write to The Consulting Consortium Marketing Department at the address below or email.
If you believe that any information TCC is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email TCC as soon as possible, at the address below. TCC will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
18C Joseph’s Well
+44 (0)113 261 5860