Fix the issues of your past quickly today so you can focus on business sustainability for tomorrow. Our PBR expertise and experience focuses on helping you learn from past conduct risk issues to better protect the future of your business.
Whether your PBR is in response to your own ongoing compliance quality monitoring or FCA investigatory work you need an experienced partner that can help you act efficiently and effectively.
With TCC, you not only benefit from a responsive, value-driven approach, our specialism is in conduct risk. This means you can be assured we will seek to identify the root cause of past issues to ensure they do not reoccur and to enable you to learn from them for the future.
How can we help?
We are agile and responsive, enabling us to scale and flex to your needs. We can deliver a past business review end-to-end, undertake one or a number of steps according to your requirements or provide project resource to augment an internal or in-flight PBR.
We have vast experience across the breadth of financial services products, including pension switching, ETV transfers, DB transfers, investments, mortgages and protection products. We also offer a specialist rectification solution for Anti-money laundering – download the infographic for more information.
Although we typically undertake an end-to-end PBR programme for our clients, in some cases only individual components are required:
Added value beyond process
One of the most important elements of a PBR is what you do with the resulting information from the review. Once findings have been identified, our expert Advisory team can provide recommendations on crystallised and emerging risk, equipping you with the ability to bolster current business as usual practices, mitigating the potential for future mis-selling and the associated financial and reputational burden.
Our experience speaks for itself. Take a look at our case study to discover how we have helped firms like yours:
Read Case Study
Our clients choose us because of our:
- Effective planning and programme management – the time spent properly planning and effectively monitoring always results in reduced cost, shorter duration and increased quality.
- Tried and tested methodologies – with significant historic experience of file review work we are confident in our assessment methodologies for all products, many of which have withstood FCA scrutiny in a supervised review.
- Collaborative progress reporting – our approach centres on collaboration and reporting so you have full sight of the smooth running of the PBR programme.
- Technology efficiency – our capabilities are augmented by a specific, bespoke PBR workflow tool, which ensures efficient and effective management and oversight.
- Assurance and Oversight – we can draw on our extensive experience and expertise of running PBRs to provide you with independent oversight and assurance that the review has achieved its objectives.
Why partner with TCC?
- Collaboration – we work with you as a partnership to design solutions that suit your business.
- Value-driven – efficient project design and supply chain efficiencies deliver cost-effective, high-quality PBRs.
- Experience – we have undertaken over 60 successful PBRs since we were founded in 2000, ranging from small cohorts to extensive reviews.
- FCA relationship – we understand FCA requirements and can support you with any engagement with the regulator.