Fix the issues of your past today so you can focus on business sustainability for tomorrow. Our RegTech enabled PBR service focuses on helping you learn from past conduct issues to protect the future of your business.
PBRs are often undertaken in response to ongoing compliance quality monitoring or as part of FCA investigatory work. As specialists in conduct risk, we build and deploy PBR frameworks optimised by cutting-edge technology to help you respond effectively.
We can augment our experienced team with intelligent technology solutions. This includes the automation of administrative and manual tasks to ensure more efficient, focused and consistent reviews.
How can we help?
- Agile and responsive service, to scale and flex to your requirements.
- Ability to deliver steps of the live process or full end-to-end delivery.
- Provision of project resource to augment an internal or in-flight PBR.
- End-to-end process design and delivery of PBR, offering insights and implementation plans for future changes required
- Identification of the root cause of past issues to prevent reoccurrence
We typically provide an end-to-end PBR programme for our clients, alternatively we can deliver individual components as required:
- Project design and methodology
- Suitability assessment
- Data gathering
- Customer or third party contacts including mailings and contact centre provision
- Redress and remediation
- Programme Management
Added value beyond the process
One of the most important elements of a PBR is what you do with the resulting information from the review. Once findings have been identified, our expert Advisory team can provide recommendations on crystallised and emerging risk, equipping you with the ability to bolster current business as usual practices, mitigating the potential for future mis-selling and the associated financial and reputational burden.
- Pension switching
- ETV transfers
- DB transfers
- Mortgages and protection products
We also offer a specialist rectification solution for anti-money laundering – download the infographic for more information.
Why Partner with TCC?
- Collaboration – we work in partnership with you to design solutions that suit your business.
- Technology driven – our capabilities are augmented by specific, bespoke PBR RegTech tools, which ensure efficient and effective management and oversight.
- Experience – we have delivered over 60 successful PBRs since we were founded in 2000, ranging from small cohorts to extensive reviews.
- FCA relationship – we understand FCA requirements and can support you with any engagement with the regulator.
Our experience speaks for itself. Take a look at our case study to discover how we have helped firms like yours:
Read Case Study