Our commercially viable redress calculations and end-to-end remediation programmes give you complete assurance that your past conduct issues will be rectified whilst minimising the impact on your customer relationships.
Our redress and remediation services are undertaken when an unsuitable case is discovered as a result of a Past Business Review, through Line 1 Assurance or an upheld complaint.
We provide end-to-end solutions, individual components of a remediation programme and bespoke redress calculations. Our solutions are flexible, regardless of the size and complexity of your requirements.
Remediation and redress programmes can negatively impact your customer relationships if not managed effectively. As experts in culture and conduct risk, we understand how your customers are influenced by behaviour and communications. We therefore ensure effective management of communications with your customers in a way that provides information and assurance.
How can we help?
Remediation exercises can become extremely expensive if they are not managed effectively. We emphasise effective planning and oversight to mitigate the chances of scope creep, performance issues and budget deviation.
Our clients choose us because of our:
- Collaboration and understanding – effective programme management from our skilled managers ensures synergy between TCC and your internal teams, resulting in efficiencies, positive outcomes and lower project costs.
- Pragmatic solutions – we develop innovative solutions which provide fair outcomes for customers in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Outcomes focus and knowledge/skills transfer – balancing skilled and expert resource with internal capability and learning from key discoveries along the way is a key driver for our project successes.
- Technology – we utilise the most effective and efficient technology driven by our specialist project managers who understand the complexities of technology integration and programme management.
- Business value-add – our high-quality customer communications help you effectively maintain customer relationships during what can be a challenging experience for your customers and a potentially damaging time for your brand.
Our in-house Actuarial redress team are experts at redress calculations with years of practical experience across a comprehensive list of product types, producing accurate calculations of consumer loss or detriment.
Calculating the correct level of redress can be complex. We advise the best course to ensure outcomes are fair for your customers, are commercially viable and that the approach is recognised and endorsed within FOS and FCA guidelines.
Our clients choose us because of our:
- Bespoke calculators – our range of in-house tools and calculators assist with the most common redress scenarios, enabling us to turn around calculations in a quick and cost-efficient way.
- Flexibility – our team of redress experts and actuaries can provide calculations in all circumstances, be it simple and high volume, or complex and targeted. They are also expert in providing solutions for complex and nuanced cases on an individual basis.
- Practical experience – we regularly conduct calculations across all product groups and frequently undertake remediation work under the supervision of the FCA. This allows us to confidently advise on the most appropriate methodology with the assurance that it will stand up to FOS scrutiny.
Our remediation expertise doesn’t stop at loss calculations and end-to-end remediation programmes. We provide a whole host of additional services, from offer letter writing and case handling, to file reviewing. Just get in touch to find out more.
We've mapped out our approach to redress and calculations to help fix your past and protect your future conduct.
Download our infographic