Deal with your complaints responsively and impartially to encourage customer retention and protect your business from FCA scrutiny. Our complaints handling solutions are agile and flexible whether you require overflow, full outsourcing or guidance on your process.
As a regulated firm, you must have effective and transparent procedures in place for dealing with and documenting complaints competently, diligently and impartially. Where you find that a customer complaint requires an offer of redress or remedial action, you must make sure it is accepted and settled promptly.
You may have a small number of complaints coming in irregularly, or have sizable complaint handling capability. At TCC we provide a flexible, managed approach to individual problems and tailor a bespoke solution to your requirements.
Our complaint handling solutions ensure your customers are being treated fairly – working with TCC you will be gaining access to industry recognised expertise delivered in a way that is sympathetic to your requirements.
How can we help?
We provide a range of complaint handling services across a wide spectrum of products. We have the expertise to deal with complaints ranging from relatively simple general insurance mis-selling through to complex pension disputes.
- Complete complaints handling – we can assume responsibility for dealing with customer complaints on your premises or at our Conduct Risk Centre.
- Individual components – if outsourcing all aspects of complaints handling is not required, we can take responsibility for individual components from taking a case from initial complaint, through a robust complaint review, customer contact where necessary and remediation and settlement.
- Overflow service – to help you manage peaks and troughs in demand, we can provide an overflow service during busy periods, utilising your methodology or a standard approach of our own.
- First or second line of defence – we can assess whether complaint handling teams and practices are compliant with the latest regulatory standards.
- Call monitoring – we can undertake call monitoring or case reviews to identify whether call operators are handling calls compliantly and in line with your business processes.
Why partner with TCC?
- Expertise – we have experience providing complaints handling solutions across sectors and products.
- Agility – we are quick and responsive to your needs, enabling us to scale and flex to meet your complaints handling requirements.
- Value-driven – our programme managers are always focused on driving efficiencies so that you can be assured you are getting the most value out of your engagement with TCC.