The importance of being able to respond to thematic work cannot be underestimated, which is why, in this white paper we examine the FCA’s expectations and best practice in this area.
It’s important to note that these expectations aren’t solely limited to those firms directly involved in the FCA’s thematic work. All firms need to be aware of, and react appropriately, to the FCA’s findings.
In this white paper:
- How does the FCA use thematic reviews?
- Keeping on top of the FCA’s thematic reviews
- Can you prepare in advance for a thematic review?
- What should you do if you’re implicated in a review?
- What you need to do if you’re not implicated?