What’s on the FCA’s policy schedule?
The FCA has updated its policy development schedule, laying out recent publications and what we can expect to see in the next few months.
Upcoming publications include:
- Consultation and discussion on Investment Platforms Market Study remedies, to be published alongside the Market Study Final Report.
- Office for Professional Body Anti-Money Laundering Supervision (OPBAS): fee rate 2019/20 – expected December 2019.
- Regulatory fees and levies: policy proposals for 2020/21 – expected November 2019.
- Review of the permitted links rules for insurers in relation to investment in Patient Capital – expected by the end of 2019.
- Potential policy statement on general insurance value measures reporting – expected in Q1 of 2020.
- Price discrimination in the cash savings market – expected in Q4 of 2019.
- Proxy Advisors (Shareholders’ Rights) Regulations Implementation (DEPP and EG) – expected November 2019.