Reports to: Client Delivery Director/Senior Technical Operations Manager
Responsible for: Delivery of B2B Managed Services Operations
A wide ranging and dynamic management role within Managed Services, providing people and operational management in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. The role includes:
- Managing account delivery of managed services to clients including Paraplanning support, line 1 business assurance and complaint handling. Service delivery of a full range of financial planning products and services in line with advice processes and a compliance framework. Managing service delivery including volume/productivity/suitability and quality. Overall responsibility for the team’s productivity including individuals’ objectives and personal development. Stakeholder management including maintaining effective relationships with new and existing clients.
- Providing operational support to other projects within Managed Services including acting as Project lead as required and deputising when other Project Leads are out of the office.
- Responsibility for all aspects of project revenue and costs. Lead work ensuring required margins are delivered.
- Day to day responsibility for the management, coaching and development of individuals within the team.
- Support to the Business Development function, identifying new business opportunities and where required attending client meetings.
- Preparing new business Proposals with a full understanding of the clients’ requirements, how TCC can support and full costings as agreed with the Client Delivery Director.
Your data and your rights