As part of a small Enterprise Architecture team, you will be enhancing your skills across Business Analysis through Enterprise Automation implementation, learning both new technical skills as well as sector knowledge in the Financial Services Compliance area. Over time there will be opportunities to specify, train and implement Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions, based around Natural Language Processing (NLP) and smart data extraction techniques.
Candidates from a broad range of backgrounds will be able to approach this role. You will likely either be from a business analyst background, and have demonstrated an aptitude for creating powerful ‘applications’ using data-modelling and processing technologies, such as complex Excel spreadsheets or Access Databases with VBA macros; or be from a junior development background, perhaps building line-of-business C# applications and user front-ends, and have demonstrated an aptitude for working with users to specify and design to their application needs.
Candidates may be from other backgrounds such as user-experience design, database architecture, systems analysis, data analysis/BI design, technical project management – essentially anyone currently involved in delivering business solutions to users, who is capable of straddling the functions of both process design and [simple] technical application delivery.
Candidates with prior BPMS experience in Bizagi, Pega, Appian, NewGen, etc. or other similar vendor solutions may command a higher starting salary than those who will be learning these skills for the first time.
Candidates with prior RPA experience in UIPath, Softomotive/Winautomation, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, Blue Prism, etc. or other similar vendor solutions may command a higher starting salary than those who will be learning these skills for the first time.
Successful candidates will be innovative and have a positive, can-do attitude, always finding a way to meet their customer/user needs, through discussing novel approaches with their peers and through researching technical methods online.
- Work with end users to capture requirements, to identity and specify automation processes.
- To design and build automation processes in the BizagiBPMS, MS Office and Sharepoint.
- To design and build Robotic processes in the UIPathRPA solution, and potentially, others.
- To construct complex [English] language queries and data-sets for use in robotic search and machine learning systems.
- To monitor the operation of BPMS and RPA processes, to identity and provide continuous improvement.
- You may occasionally be required to attend and work at client sites across the UK.
Essential Technical Skills:
- A good understanding of the structure and use of Microsoft Office, perhaps with some macro/scripting experience.
Your data and your privacy