To provide IT build, configuration and support services to TCC end users.
- First-line user support for all security, file, print and applications services in a mixed Azure + on-prem Microsoft environment.
- End user support for non-Microsoft line of business applications, including BPMS, RPA and other software, including in-house developed products.
- Allocation, maintenance and commodity repair (disk, memory and PSUs) of PCs, laptops and mobile devices.
- Computer & mobile device asset management and software license management.
- User, group and configuration management of Active Directory and Office365 based services.
- Security support in areas such as DLP and MDM.
- Ticket management and performance against OLAs
- Administrate Power BI system, updating data sources from a database system as well as producing Ad-Hoc reports as required.
- Provide technical assistance with office queries, especially Excel.
- Provide data analysis to identify issues with data from multiple data sources.
- Assist in the production of workflow diagrams.
As part of a small IT team, whilst primary responsible for frontline build and support, you will be engaged in all IT project work and so have opportunities to enhance your skills in infrastructure components (application, server and network), policy definition and improvement, security principles design & implementation and change management.
You will have spent some time in a structured IT support role in any size of company, whilst any previous formal ITIL practices will serve you well, as will have operating within ISO9000 and ISO27001 practices.
You fundamentally understand that IT’s role is to serve the business, and as the public face of the department, interacting with every member of an organisation from directors to more junior staff, that they need your systems to be seamlessly operational in order to perform their duties.
- A fundamental technical understanding of Windows 7 through 10 in a domain managed environment
- Active Directory user, group and device management
- Basic Group Policy management / Object design and inheritance
- Core Sharepoint admin skills in either Azure/Office365 or on-premise.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience with Visio or other BPM tools
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Attention to detail
- Basic networking/IP skills
- Good spoken and written English