Duration: 12 months, maternity cover
Start date: Mid November
Salary: Up to £21,000 depending on experience
Reports to: HR Manager
- At all times work to TCC standard operating practices and arrangements to ensure that risk is minimised and that quality is high.
- Accurate and timely collation of data, in order to create and distribute weekly/monthly MI packs.
- Maintain and develop the Power BI system, ensuring production of accurate MI and dashboards in a timely manner
- Provide administrative and technical support to the management team as required.
- Administration cover as required to support the wider remit of the team.
- Dealing with business clients and customers over the phone
Maintain accurate records
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Coordinate office facilities and Health and Safety procedures.
- Maintain accurate Health and Safety records ensuring tasks are carried out in a timely manner
- Replying to emails, telephone or face to face enquiries.
Personal & People Development
- Support junior colleagues when required.
- Create and maintain own development plan and training records in line with existing role and future career aspirations, within TCC.
- Degree level education in a finance, mathematics, computer science or analytical subject is desirable.
- Aptitude to study for FS examinations
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and MS Outlook
- High level of numerical ability
- Ability to work on own initiative and aptitude to learn and improve procedures
- Manage a range of administrative processes (basic to advanced)
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience or good understanding of an operational environment and familiarity with standard work procedures
- Inbound and outbound call experience is essential
- Understanding of database management and data analysis
- Microsoft Power BI experience preferable
- Understanding of latest GDPR legislation