Master Trust Pensions BA/SME
Contract: 3-4 months approx
Day rate: Negotiable
Start date: ASAP
TCC currently has a regulatory project underway to authorise a client’s master trust with The Pensions Regulator. We have a need for a pension SME/BA to undertake (but not be limited to) the following activity:
- Liaise with areas of the business, articulate what is required and seek document / evidence (as detailed on client’s ‘Missing Documents’ log).
- Understand and document the other areas processes and highlight any other relevant authorisation evidence which already exists or needs creating.
- Where necessary hold 1:1’s / workshops with the other area and then produce the required document for them to review, sign off and adopt.
- Chase for outstanding information.
- Review requested documents and seek updates where it does not meet authorisation requirements
- Work closely with the questionnaire writers to ensure that all the required information is provided and understood.
Have an understanding of pension systems and processes
Functionality and maintenance of IT systems
- Administration system payments
- Administration system records
- Administration system transactions
- Planning for change
- Protecting data
Processes and how they are governed
- Maintaining contributions
- Trustee recruitment and standards
- Trustee governance
- Managing service providers
- Risk management
- Risk register
- Planning resources effectively
- Communicating with members
Your data and your privacy