Start Date: Mid-March
Day Rate: £420 per day (inclusive of retainer)
TCC is urgently seeking Pension Redress Analysts for a long-term project in Leeds working on DB Transfers.
The company pride themselves on working in partnership with their clients to deliver holistic and pragmatic solutions that tackle compliance challenges and contribute to long-term success.
Their forward-looking approach enables them to harness the power of enterprise automation, emerging artificial intelligence and regulatory technologies to deliver greater efficiencies and accelerate more effective risk management processes for their clients.
- Validate data gathering and where needed obtain further information (if assumptions are not available)
- Populate calculation pro forma ready for calculation into RECAL
- Perform redress calculation, running required redress tool (RECAL)
Required Skills and Experience:
- In depth knowledge of DB pensions (preferably legacy)
- Experience undertaking pensions calculations/redress
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Individuals with experience of undertaking SIB/OAC Pensions Review
- RECAL, CTC or Marlborough Stirling
- Part-qualified actuaries
- DB Pensions Administration
Pensions qualifications are not required
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience, qualifications, and job titles of; Data Analyst, Pension Analyst, Analyst, Redress Analyst, Client Data Analyst, Experienced Data Analyst, Redress Pensions, DB Pensions, Pension Calculation, Pension Calculator, Pension Administration, DB Admin may also be considered for this position.
Your data and your rights