We are seeking an experienced Senior Administrator/Proof Reader with excellent written English skills and exemplary attention to detail to work from our northern offices in the heart of Leeds. The successful candidate will have a really positive attitude, be a fast learner and be agile and capable.
Full time and part time applicants accepted.
TCC is a forward-thinking, technology focussed financial services consultancy; we work with some of the UK’s largest financial services firms.
- 4 years+ in a similar role, preferably within a similar professional services organisation
- Educated to degree level or exhibiting similar level of English communication skills
- Strong IT skills and able to learn new software quickly
- Proficient at using MS Office (in particular Word and PowerPoint)
Required skills and attributes:
- An excellent understanding of written English
- Ability to learn and understand technical/legal concepts
- A rigorous attention to detail
- Comprehensive organisational and project management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at once
- A commercial awareness
- Self-motivated but able to work cohesively in a team
- Confidence communicating with all levels of seniority
Desirable skills and attributes:
- An understanding of sales and marketing processes
Role responsibilities will include:
- Proof reading sales, marketing and technical documents
- Supporting the bid management function create, manage and proof large scale tenders
- Supporting the marketing function with presentation production and ad hoc proof reading
- Supporting the sales team with data identification and cleansing
- General business administration support as required by the business
Please email your CV to Victoria Mansbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org