We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive who can learn fast and hit the ground running. TCC is a forward-thinking, technology focused financial services consultancy in the heart of Leeds.
The ideal candidate will be a good all-round marketing professional, with bags of energy, creativity and ambition. A broad range of digital marketing skills and experience within B2B marketing and/or financial services is essential. The successful candidate will also have excellent copywriting skills, with experience writing compelling literature and content marketing for a c-suite audience.
TCC is a compliance consultancy with offices in Leeds and London, providing services to the breadth of financial services companies.
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level in a marketing/business related subject (minimum 2:1)
- Acquired or working towards professional qualifications (such as CIM Level 4)
Required skills and attributes:
- Excellent copywriting skills for communicating to an educated, c-suite target audience.
- Demonstrable experience using and implementing digital marketing systems (email marketing, marketing automation, CMS/wordpress, Google Analytics)
- Experience and knowledge of marketing automation systems and processes.
- Experience managing and growing social media profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter, G+, Facebook).
- Experience of campaign development, measurement and continuous improvement.
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite to design marketing collateral (proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Strong creativity and ability to make complex concepts interesting and engaging.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and project management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated but able to work cohesively in a team.
- A passion for marketing and ambition to develop in a growing company.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience of multi-media production – storyboarding, filming, editing, animation.
- Knowledge and experience of PPC and SEO.
- Work within the marketing team to implement, deliver and measure the marketing plan.
- Management and responsibility for the opt-in list under GDPR compliant procedures.
- Responsibility for the daily upkeep of company websites, such as uploading content, proof reading and organising periodic digital communications.
- Co-ordinate newsletters and direct email campaigns (planning, copywriting, email design) ensuring that they are impactful, visually appealing and accurate.
- Develop and implement engagement strategies/tactics to push prospects through the sales funnel using marketing automation system.
- Implement and develop internal communications initiatives.
- Manage and develop initiatives for social media across agreed channels (uploading communications, assisting in planning and increasing follower numbers and social reach).
- Report on campaign and marketing metrics, including making recommendations for improvement in order to enhance engagement and conversion rates.
- Develop marketing automation processes and initiatives to ensure lead generation and engagement.
- Liaise with external branding agency/web development agency/videographers and project manage the production of marketing communications and materials, ensuring they are visually impactful, within brand guidelines, to budget and highly accurate.
- Design, copywrite and make amendments to both print and online marketing communications and collateral.
- Manage professional print requirements, including obtaining estimates and organising delivery.
- Perform ad-hoc admin duties as required such as electronic filing, proof reading and layout checking.
- Continuously develop marketing knowledge and understanding, funnelling learning and new ideas into TCC’s marketing tactics.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.