TCC Group is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join our fast-paced marketing department working across the Group’s brands. We are looking for a proactive individual, who is quick to learn, a team player and keen to get stuck into a variety of tasks.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Executive will support the team in the creation and delivery of content and industry-wide campaigns to support the marketing strategy and broader business objectives.
Role responsibilities include:
- Building and testing of email marketing for campaign delivery and internal communications
- Creation and design of marketing content, including regulatory updates, PR articles and blogs
- Creation and design of marketing collateral, including infographics and presentations
- Development of content and strategy for social media channels to engage and grow audiences
- Assisting with the delivery of marketing campaigns and events
- Website management, including content posting, conversion rate optimisation and admin duties on WordPress
- Maintaining wider marketing processes and systems, including Pardot and Salesforce
- Creation and delivery of internal communications initiatives
- Collection and analysis of relevant marketing metrics
- Desktop research into sector and market trends.
Required skills and qualities:
- Three years’ experience working in a relevant B2B marketing role
- Education to degree level/relevant professional qualifications, e.g. CIM
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Experience marketing on social channels, particularly Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience working with digital marketing systems, e.g. CRM and CMS, email marketing platforms and analytics
- Eagerness to learn, with a genuine interest in the financial services and RegTech sectors and TCC’s offering
- Strong communication skills across all levels of a business
- Excellent English language skills and both technical and creative copywriting ability
- Exemplary attention to detail
- A high level of organisation with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- An understanding of sales and marketing best practices, processes and trends.
Advantageous skills and qualities:
- Experience working in financial or tech services in a similar role
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite and video editing
- Experience in communicating complex solutions in a B2B environment.
TCC Group offers a competitive salary with a range of benefits including pension, health cash plan and retail discounts. This role is based in Leeds, with occasional travel.
Closing date: 31st March 2019
Your data and your rights