As a data subject, you can exercise rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, under the data protection regulation, as detailed below:
Right to request access: you can request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
This privacy notice complies with your right to confirmation on whether or not we are processing your personal data and provides you with the following information:
- The purpose of processing
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed
- The envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
Right to request rectification of your personal information: you shall have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to request erasure (“to be forgotten”) of your personal information: in some circumstances you have the right to have your personal data erased and no longer processed where:
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for processing;
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- The personal data has to be erased for compliance with legal obligation.
Right to restrict processing: you have the right to obtain the restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested, for a period enabling the verification of the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of use instead;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- You have objected to processing pending verification of whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
Where you have obtained restriction of processing you have the right to be informed by us before the restriction processing is lifted.
Right to object to processing: you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on our legitimate interest.
Right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us and have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us to which the personal data has been provided. Where feasibly possible, you also have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly to another controller.
Right to complain: we will be more than happy to discuss any complaint you may have about the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The contact details of the ICO are:
Helpline: 03030123 1113
Right to understand the source of data gained indirectly: This Privacy Notice complies with your right to be informed of the source of any personal data that is not collected directly from you.
Should you wish to obtain a copy (free of charge) of the personal data being processed, TCC is required to respond to your request within one month from receipt of the request. For added security, we may ask you to provide proof of your identity before releasing any data. All requests must be sent to the following address:
10 Lower Thames Street London
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0203 772 7230