As a data subject on which we process personal data, you have various rights that you can exercise:
||What this means
||How you can exercise
|The right to access
||You have the right to request from us:
- Whether personal data is being processed
- The purpose of the processing
- The categories of personal data
- To whom the data has been disclosed
- How long it will be stored
|You can request this information at no charge from TCC by emailing email@example.com.
TCC will provide you with the information requested within one month of your request.
|The right to rectification
||You have the right to request that we change or update your personal information if it is incorrect
||You can request an update or change to your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. TCC will update your details within one month of your request.
|The right to erasure
||You have the right to have your data erased from our systems when:
- It is no longer necessary for the purpose it was processed
- Our legal basis for processing is no longer applicable
- Data has been unlawfully processed
- In compliance with a legal obligation
|As set out in ‘retention period’, your data will be erased when it is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally processed or after 12 months.
You can request erasure of your information by emailing email@example.com.
TCC will update your details within one month of your request.
|The right to restrict processing
||You have a right to restrict us processing your data if:
- You contest the validity of our data and believe it should be restricted until verified.
- You object to processing and we are considering the request
- You would prefer your data to be restricted rather than erased when processing has been unlawful
- TCC no longer needs the data but you require it to exercise or defend a legal claim.
|You can request restriction of your personal data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
TCC will restrict your details within one month of your request.
|The right to object
||We use legitimate interest for direct marketing. You have a right to object to us using your personal information for these purposes.
||To object to TCC using your personal data for direct marketing please click here.
Opting out will take a maximum of 24 hours.
|Rights related to automated decision making and profiling
||We use legitimate interest for profiling. You have a right to:
- Request the details of any personal data used for profiling including the categories of data.
- Request information on the profile/the profile itself and details of the segments you have been put into.
- Request rectification and/or erasure of the personal data used as inputs to the profiling and the output data (the profile itself).
- Object to us using your personal information for these purposes.
|To request this information or object to TCC using your personal data for profiling email email@example.com.
TCC will cease profiling with your personal data as soon as the request is received and respond to your access request within one month of your request.
Version 3.0 | 8th May 2018