TCC RegTech

Compliance accelerated by technology

We have joined forces with RegTech experts to enhance our expertise and accelerate our compliance solutions. As a result, we work quicker and smarter to give you the assurance you need to protect your business from future risk.

With our RegTech enabled solutions, lengthy administrative tasks and manual functions are automated making our processes quicker and more efficient. Moreover, our experts extract compelling intelligence from newly unlocked data, driving more effective risk management.

Check out our solutions currently benefiting from RegTech:

Introducing our RegTech partner: Recordsure

Regulated institutions often struggle to review more than 5% of their customer interactions. Recordsure shines a light on the other 95%.

Latest Insights

News

Myth Busting SM&CR

TCC Technical Director, Don Scott sheds light on some of the common myths with the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR)

Subscribe

The latest insights and regulatory analysis straight into your inbox

Find out more

How can we help?

Speak to a culture and conduct risk expert today

Contact us

Find out more about our unique RegTech solution at recordsure.com