How we're now working:
We’re working remotely
We’ve now launched our robust and secure remote working plan, with all colleagues working on TCC sites working remotely. With technology at the heart of our business, working productively remotely is second nature. All our colleagues are supplied with the right equipment and secure access to carry out business as usual.
We’re staying connected
Communication is the backbone to success in circumstances like this. Here’s what we’re doing to keep things running smoothly and safely:
- Updates to your projects – for live projects it’s very much business as usual. We’re in regular contact with our clients to keep them updated on their projects and to let them know if anything changes.
- Virtual meetings and events – all meetings and events with clients and colleagues are being undertaken via video and phone conferencing.
- Colleague communication – we have strong communication channels in place to efficiently manage workload and distribute updates on the latest guidance.
Contacting us hasn’t changed
Although our offices are not open, you can reach us through the usual channels:
- Our main switchboard: 0203 772 7230 is operational during business hours as normal
- Our other phone lines are also operational, but you may be redirected to the main switchboard. If so, just ask for the person you are trying to contact and they’ll call you back.
- We are all contactable on email as usual.